Monday, June 18, 2007

Cloud's Little Blessings has been approached by a shop owner!

This happened before my Maad Flea, a very nice lady emailed me asking whether I would like to supply her 50 pairs of my little blessings for her new shop. After several meetups, the items are done and confirmed!

Here are the items:







others newly added to set 6 :


Please note that I dont do identical remakes for these 6 sets. You can request for little changes , eg. colors, swarovski crystals sizes/shapes, diff color of flowers, or you can even request the charms to be added into another pair.
Better still, challenge my creativity by giving me the pair of earrings code you like , and i'll transform it into another with a similar 'feel' :)

Thank you very much for that little business opportunity, Angel(the nice lady) ! Best wishes !


A slight reminder to my viewers.. i have loads of pics to be uploaded. Please check back every now and then , ok?